Loans By Beltrami County HRA
Beltrami County HRA In-House Rehabilitation Loan Program
The Beltrami County HRA has created an In-House Rehabilitation Loan Program to assist low to moderate income households make necessary repairs to their homes to keep their home safe, healthy and affordable.
To be eligible you must:
- Own and occupy the home to be rehabilitated
- Meet the income limits (household income limit may be waived if the loan proceeds will be used exclusively for accessibility improvements): Various property types are eligible including single family homes, an individual unit in a Planned Unit Development
- (PUD), a townhome, a unit of a condominium, a manufactured home permanently affixed to a foundation and taxed as real property, and a duplex, triplex or fourplex.
|Household Size||Income Limits|
|7 People||$37 ,200|
|8 People||$39 ,600|
|9 People||$42 ,000|
|10 People||$44 ,400|
|11 People||$46 ,800|
|12 People||$49 ,200|
- Higher loan-to-value ratio than traditional lending loan products
- Maximum loan amount is $15,000
- 3% fixed interest rate for the life of the loan
- Monthly payment amount will be based on household’s ability to pay, with a maximum debt-to-income ratio of 40% (45% for well, septic or heating improvements). Minimum monthly payment allowed by program is $50 and maximum is $200, actual payment amount will vary depending on individual borrower circumstances.
- Maximum repayment term will be 20 years
MN Housing Fix Up Program
The MN Housing Fix Up Program is a monthly payment loan option available to households with an annual income of $139,200 or less. The income limit is waived if the improvement is being made for the accessibility of a family member who is disabled or for specific energy improvements!
Affordable, fixed interest rates with lower interest rate for energy conservation and accessibility improvements.Higher loan-to-value ratio on secured loans than traditional loan products
Don’t have equity in your home?
The Fix Up Program has an Unsecured Loan Option just for you!
Longer repayment terms means lower payments. Hire a contractor or do the work yourself. No prepayment penalty
Fill out the Owner Occupied Rehab Intake form to determine which programs you could be eligible for.